Thursday, December 12, 2013

Elevenses

Upon waking up this morning, I thought about body moles. I have a dusting of a few, thick freckles, but nothing that reaches "mole status". I sleepily turned to my boyfriend and touched the few moles that he has along his collar bone. They are raised and magnificent, with personality. I confessed my jealousy and slight concern at not having any moles, but excitedly told him of a tag-mole that I had once pulled off of my neck. Soon, the conversation diverted to this:
Moles playing tag. I wish that I could take credit for the original picture, for it is quite adorable. I like to picture my moles flourishing in a kitchen setting, only inches away from an uncharacteristically large worm.

Tonight I sit with the anxiety that comes along with going to a midnight premier. I have never been to a premier because I typically cannot stay awake and engaged at a late hour, and I suppose I've never felt passionate enough about a film to go through the effort. I will soon be traveling to Gateway Theater to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smog, and really, I'm quite stoked. Being 5 ft tall with thick, dark, curly hair, one could say that I embody the Hobbit-ness. I am often hungry and sleepy, only lacking in the hairy feet (which I wish that I had..I could become very obsessed with Hobbit Feet).

In Bilbo We Trust,
Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment